Support the Consortium
We invite you to join us in our quest to transform higher education. To discuss partnership opportunities, please contact Kitty Vogt, Interim Executive Director of the VIP Consortium, at firstname.lastname@example.org. VIP Consortium, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and contributions to our organization are tax-deductible in the United States to the extent allowed by law.
- Transformation of Higher Education
- VIP Program Impact on:
- Learning Outcomes
- Diversity and Accessibility
- 21st Century (and Beyond) Workforce Preparedness
- Increasing Pipeline for Advanced Degrees
- Innovation to Address Global Challenges
- Organizational Support
- Strategic Planning
- VIP Grading and Evaluation Tools – Development and Cloud Services
- Website Development
- VIP Consortium Events
- Annual Meeting
- Regional Activities
- VIP Student Innovation Competitions
The VIP Consortium has established a 15% overhead rate for grant proposals, unless the funding source restricts overhead to a lesser amount. If other institutions participate in grant-funded projects with the VIP Consortium under a subcontract, the subcontract budget should include no more than 15% in indirect costs, or the maximum allowed by the funding source (whichever is less).
Corporate partners wishing to support the VIP program of a particular university or student activities of a specific team should contact the relevant VIP site.